General Terms and Conditions of Rental
A: Condition of the vehicle, repairs, fuel
1. The lessee undertakes to treat the vehicle appropriately and with due care, to observe all the regulations and technical rules which apply to its use, especially to check regularly that the engine oil level is sufficient and to observe when vehicle services are due and to check regularly that the vehicle is in a roadworthy condition and to properly lock the vehicle. The lessor’s vehicles are non-smoking vehicles in principle.
2. If, during the term of the rental period, it becomes necessary to repair the odometer (kilometers counter) or to carry out a repair to ensure that the vehicle is operational or roadworthy or a compulsory vehicle service becomes necessary, the lessee may have this work carried out by an authorized repair workshop up to an estimated repair cost of EUR 100.
3. The vehicle shall be handed over to the lessee with a full tank of fuel. Correspondingly, the lessee must return the vehicle at the end of the lease with a full tank of fuel. If the vehicle is not returned fully tanked, the lessor shall charge the lessee the fees for filling the vehicle and fuel in accordance with the rates applicable at the time of rental, unless the lessee proves that no or lower costs for filling incurred. The rates as applicable from time to time are available at the AZ Rent GmbH rental office.
4. With rentals having a term of more than 27 days the lessee must bear the cost of procuring replenishment liquids (particularly engine oil, windscreen cleaner as well as antifreeze) up to an amount of 8% of the respective month’s (net) rental fee in the event that said liquids need to be replenished during the rental period.
5. If commercial vehicles are fitted with an AdBlue® tank, the lessee shall return the commercial vehicle with a full tank of AdBlue®. The lessee must return the vehicle with a full tank of AdBlue® for any leases lasting 28 days or longer. If the vehicle is not returned with a full tank of AdBlue®, the lessor shall charge the lessee the cost of filling the vehicle plus a service charge in accordance with the price list applicable at the time of rental. The applicable price list is displayed in the rental office. For leases lasting 27 days or less, AZ Rent GmbH will handle the AdBlue® refueling for a service fee based on the number of kilometers driven. The applicable price list is displayed in the rental office.
6. When renting vehicles with an AdBlue® tank, the lessee must ensure that the AdBlue® tank is always sufficiently filled. The lessee and his vicarious agents shall be fully liable for breaches of the above obligation committed during the rental period; the lessee shall indemnify the lessor against all claims, in particular against any penalty and warning fines, asserted by the authorities or other third parties against the lessor because of any failure to fill the AdBlue® tank.
B: Reservations, bookings made at prepaid rates
1. Reservations for Germany or abroad are binding only for price-groups, not for vehicle types. If the lessee has not collected the vehicle by no later than one hour after the agreed time, there shall no longer be a binding reservation.
2. The maximum rental period for a booking at the prepaid rate is 27 days. The booking may be changed up to one hour before the scheduled beginning of the rental period. There will be a rebooking fee of €20 plus any difference between the original rate and the rate applicable to the adjusted rental period. A change from a prepaid rate to a non-prepaid rate is not possible. Any prepayment already made towards the rental shall not be refunded; nor shall any differential amount be refunded. Cross-border rebooking of existing reservations is not possible. The lessee can also cancel a booking before the rental begins. In the event of cancellation, the prepayment shall not be refunded if the prepayment does not exceed the rental charge of three rental days (including any extras and charges according to clause D.), unless the lessee proves that for cancellation no or lower costs incurred in course of cancellation at the lessor. The portion of the prepayment that exceeds the rental charge of three rental days including any extras and charges shall be refunded within ten working days of the cancellation. Cancellations can be made online (www.azrent.com) or in writing and must be addressed to: AZ Rent GmbH, Rhönstraße 13, 63069 Offenbach am Main, Germany, email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the booked vehicle is not collected or not collected within one hour after the agreed time the rental charge already paid shall be withheld in full, unless the lessee proves that no or lower costs incurred for the lessor due to no collection.
3. For bookings made at prepaid rates, it is not possible to apply vouchers or any other credits during or after the booking unless the conditions shown on the voucher explicitly permit the redemption of the voucher value in bookings made at prepaid rates and if the voucher value is immediately applied during the booking.
C: Documents to be produced when collecting the vehicle, authorized drivers, permitted drivers, travel abroad
1. When the vehicle is handed over the lessee must produce a domestically valid driving licence necessary for driving the vehicle, a valid means of payment as well as a personal identification card or passport. In the case of bookings made at the prepaid rates, the means of payment used at the time of booking must be presented. If the lessee is unable to produce said documents when the vehicle is handed over, the lessor will cancel the rental contract; in any such cases the lessee shall have no claim for non-performance. Furthermore, restrictions regarding age (an additional charge shall be charged for drivers under the age of 23) and/or length of time for which a driving license must have been held apply to certain vehicle categories. A list of the age and driving license provisions can be inspected prior to reservation on AZ Rent GmbH 's website, at the AZ Rent GmbH rental office or can be asked for by telephone.
2. The vehicle may be driven only by the lessee or - in the case of corporate customers - by the driver named in the rental contract. If the vehicle is to be driven by persons other than the above-named person an additional charge shall be charged for each additional driver. The charges as applicable from time to time can be inspected on AZ Rent GmbH 's website, at the AZ Rent GmbH rental office or can be asked for by telephone. When the vehicle is collected the original driving licenses of any additional drivers must be presented.
3. Corporate customers must check independently whether the authorized driver is in possession of a driver’s license which is still valid on the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany. They must use all means available to them to do this and must make the necessary enquiries.
4. The lessee shall be liable for the actions of the driver as if they were the lessee's own actions.
5. The vehicle may be used only on public roads, but not for driving school practice. The vehicle may not be used · for motor sport purposes, in particular driving events where the important thing is to achieve maximum speeds, or for any associated practice drives, · for vehicle tests or for safety driving training, · for the commercial transportation of persons, · for renting to sub lessees, · for committing criminal offences, even if said offences are punishable only under the law of the place where the offence is committed, · for transporting easily inflammable, toxic or other hazardous substances,
6. The lessee is obliged to properly secure any goods carried.
7. Depending on the category of vehicle, rental vehicles may not be used abroad in certain countries. A list of the countries in which the respective categories of vehicle may not be used, can be inspected prior to reservation on AZ Rent GmbH’s website and at the AZ Rent GmbH rental office or can be asked for by telephone. In addition, the countries in which the rental vehicle concerned may not be used are listed in the rental agreement form.
8. Any violation or non-performance of a provision under sub-clauses 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 above shall entitle AZ Rent GmbH to terminate the rental agreement without notice or to rescind the rental agreement. In any such event the lessee shall have no right to damages. This shall be without prejudice to any claim to damages that accrues to AZ Rent GmbH due to the breach of one of the provisions under sub-clauses 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 above.
D: Rental charge
1. If the vehicle is not returned to the same rental office from which it was rented, the lessee shall be required to pay the cost of returning the vehicle or a one-way charge, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. The rental charge comprises a basic rental charge, charges for extra services and any location surcharges. The charges for extra services are particularly one-way charges, the costs of filling the vehicle and of fuel, service charges, tolls in case of sub-clause I.5, accessories/extras such as e.g. child seat, snow chains, navigation system etc., delivery and collection costs. Location surcharges will apply to the basic rental charge as well as the charges for any extra services. Special prices and price discounts apply only if payment is made when due.
3. For deliveries and collections, the delivery and collection charges agreed for this shall be charged plus the cost of filling the vehicle and of fuel in accordance with the price list applicable at the time of rental. The applicable price list is displayed in the rental office.
4. The rental agreement will stipulate a specific station to which the vehicle must be returned at the end of the rental period. The rental will be considered one-way if the agreement stipulates a return to a station different from the one where the vehicle was collected. If the vehicle is delivered to a station other than the one stipulated in the one-way rental agreement, the renter will be charged a flexible location charge of €29.99 (incl. VAT). If the vehicle is delivered to a station other than the one stipulated in the return trip rental agreement (i.e. where the collection and return stations are identical), the renter will be charged a flexible location charge of €29.99 (incl. VAT) and the charge for a one-way rental as indicated on price list applicable at the time the rental period started.
E: Due date, electronic invoicing, payment terms, security (deposit), termination without notice because of default of payment, personal accident protection
1. The rental charge (plus any other charges agreed such as, e.g. exemptions from liability, delivery charges, airport charges etc.) plus value added tax in the statutory amount applicable from time to time must, as a matter of principle, be paid in full for the agreed rental period, i.e. if the vehicle is collected late or returned early there shall be no refund. The rental charge shall be due at the beginning of the rental period, or in the case of bookings made at the prepaid rates already at the time of concluding the booking. In the case of foreign bookings at the prepaid rates AZ Rent GmbH, as a matter of principle, only acts as a collection agent when collecting the rental charge that is due at the time the booking is concluded. If the rental period is more than 27 days, the rent is to be paid in advance for periods of 28 days. If the rental period ends before the additional 28-day period has elapsed, the remaining amount due since the last invoice shall be paid when the rental is terminated.
2. The lessee agrees that the lessor’s invoices will generally be sent electronically to the invoice recipient given. The lessee complies with the procedure, that he will not receive paper invoices any longer. Instead the lessor will send an electronic invoice, meeting the statutory provisions, to the e-mail address provided. The lessee can object the consignation of electronic invoices at any time. In this case the lessor will perform paper-based invoicing to the lessee. The lessee is obliged to bear the additional costs for the paper-based consignment of the invoice and for the postage in that case. The lessee is responsible for being able to receive electronic invoices or, if agreed accordingly, to collect them electronically. The lessee is accountable for malfunctions of the receiving devices or any other circumstances that hinder the access to the invoices. An invoice is received as soon as it entered the lessee’s domain. If the lessor just sends a note and the lessee can retrieve the invoice by himself or if the lessor makes the invoice available for retrieval, the invoice is received when it was fetched by the lessee. The lessee is accountable for retrieving the provided invoices in reasonable intervals. If an invoice is not received or cannot be received the lessee shall notify the lessor immediately. In this case the lessor will re-send a copy of the invoice and dub it copy. If the malfunction in the possibility of transfer cannot be resolved promptly, the lessor may send paper invoices until the malfunction has been solved. The lessee bears the costs for the consignment of paper invoices. If the lessor provides the lessee with login data, user name or password, those have to be secured from unauthorised access and kept strictly confidential. In case the lessee takes note that unauthorised persons gained access to this information, he shall notify the lessor of it immediately.
3. The lessee is obliged to pay a deposit in addition to the rental price at the beginning of the rental period as security for the fulfilment of his obligations. The amount of the deposit depends on the vehicle group of the rented vehicle. The vehicle group of a vehicle can be determined at any time online under:www.azrent.com/rent-cars or requested by telephone or in each AZRent station. The vehicle group is also listed in the reservation confirmation and the rental agreement. Car Transporter / Truck Vehicle Group Security Amount Currency Vehicle Group Security Amount Currency Limousine,Kombis, Van 300,00 EUR, E-autos,Suv 500,00 EUR , Luxus,Exclusive 1500,00 EUR.The lessor is not obliged to invest the security separately from its assets. No interest is charged on the collateral. The lessor may also assert its claim to the provision of a security for a longer period after the commencement of the rental relationship.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, the rent, all other agreed charges and the security deposit shall be charged to the lessee's method of payment, in particular the credit card, debit card or Maestro card.
5. Instead of debiting the Customer’s credit card, the lessor can, by making a so-called merchant request in its favour, have a sum in the amount of the deposit frozen under the credit facility granted to the Customer by his credit card institution for his credit card.
6. If the lessee is in default of payment of the rental fee the lessor shall, even without prior warning, be entitled to terminate the lease agreement without notice. If the agreed rental period exceeds a period of 27 days and if the lessee is in default of either the whole or a not inconsiderable part of payment of the rental fee for the interval concerned, the lessor shall, even without prior warning, be entitled to terminate the lease agreement without notice because of default of payment.
7. If personal accident protection is taken out, the amount of cover will be EUR 50,000 in the event of invalidity, EUR 25,000 in the event of death and EUR 1,000 for medical costs.
1. The Insurance cover for the rented vehicle extends to a third party liability insurance with a maximum amount of cover for personal injuries and damage to property of EUR 100 million. The maximum amount of cover per injured person is EUR 8 million and is limited to Europe.
2. The insurance does not cover use of vehicles for the transportation of hazardous substances requiring a permit, as defined in Paragraph 7 of the Statutory Instrument on the Transportation of Hazardous Goods by Road (GefahrgutVStr.).
G: Accidents, theft, obligation to notify
1. After an accident, theft, fire, damage by wild animals or other damage, the lessee or the driver must without undue delay notify and call in the police; in particular, the lessee or driver must report the damage to the nearest police station if the police cannot be reached by telephone. This also applies if the rental vehicle was damaged only slightly and also in the case of accidents, which are the driver's own fault without third parties being involved.
2. If ever the vehicle is damaged during the rental period the lessee is obliged to notify the lessor in writing and without undue delay of all of the details of the incident which led to the vehicle being damaged. For this purpose the lessee should complete all of the points on the form for reporting an accident, which can be found with the vehicle papers, carefully and truthfully. The form can also be requested from the lessor at any time by telephone or can be downloaded from the lessor's websites.
3. The lessee or driver must take all measures, which are expedient or conducive to clearing up the case of damage. This particularly includes them having to answer the lessor's questions concerning the circumstances of the case of damage truthfully and fully and them not being permitted to leave the scene of the accident until it has been possible to make the necessary findings and particularly the findings that are of importance to the lessor for assessing the damaging event or without allowing the lessor to make such findings.
H: Lessor's Liability
1. The lessor shall be liable in accordance with the statutory provisions in the event of intent or gross negligence by the lessor, a representative or a vicarious agent. In all other cases the lessor shall be liable only for injury to life, body or health or for the intent or negligent breach of material contractual obligations. Any claim to damages due to the breach of material contractual obligations shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract.
2. The lessor does not accept any liability whatsoever for property left in the rental vehicle upon its return; this limitation of liability does not apply in the event of intent or gross negligence by the lessor, a representative or vicarious agent.
I: Lessee's Liability
1. In the event of damage to the vehicle, loss of the vehicle, or breach of the rental contract, the lessee shall, in principle, be liable in accordance with the general rules governing liability. These do exempt the lessee and/or driver from any liability for breaches of contract for which they are not responsible.
2. The lessee may choose to exclude liability for any loss or damage of the lessor arising out of accidents, by paying a separate charge. Any such separate charge = a contractual exemption from liability which corresponds to the model of a fully comprehensive insurance (Vollkaskoversicherung). In that event the lessee and the drivers included in the scope of protection afforded by said contractual exemption from liability shall be liable for damage up to the amount of the agreed excess. There shall be no claim to a contractual exemption from liability if the damage was caused intentionally. If the damage was caused by gross negligence the lessor shall be entitled to reduce the exemption from liability pro rata in the proportion of the severity of the fault. There shall furthermore be no right to a contractual exemption from liability if an obligation to be performed by the lessee or driver, particularly under Clause G of these General Terms and Conditions of Rental, has been breached intentionally. In the event of a grossly negligent breach of an obligation to be performed by the lessee or driver the lessor shall be entitled to reduce its payment towards the exemption from liability pro rata in the proportion of the severity of the fault. In derogation from the provisions of the two preceding sentences the lessor shall be under an obligation to exempt from liability if the breach of the obligation was not causal for either the occurrence of the event giving rise to the exemption from liability or for the determination or the extent of the lessor's obligation to exempt from the liability; this does not apply if the obligation was breached with an intention to deceive. The contractual exemption from liability applies only for the rental period. The excess to be paid by the lessee, per claim, shall be determined by the price lists in force, and displayed, at the time of rental.
3. The lessee shall be liable without limitation for all traffic and administrative offences, all breaches of legal provisions as well as for any interference with possession committed by him or third parties to whom the lessee has left the car. The lessee shall indemnify the lessor against any and all penalty and warning fines, fees and other costs, levied by the authorities or other bodies from the lessor because of any such breaches. As compensation for the lessor's administrative costs incurred in handling enquiries put to it by the prosecution authorities or other third parties in order to investigate administrative offences, criminal offences or any nuisance committed during the rental period, the lessor shall receive from the lessee a flat-rate amount of EUR 19.50 (incl. VAT) for each such enquiry, unless the lessee proves that the lessor incurred lower costs and/or loss without prejudice to the right of the lessor to claim greater damages or loss. For tenants with permanent residence outside of Germany, the lump sum amounts to 25.00 EUR incl. VAT.
4. In the event of loss of or damage to the charging cable for e-vehicles, the lessee shall reimburse the lessor for the costs of replacement of the cable at a flat rate of EUR 479.50 incl. VAT. (purchase price of the cable: EUR 420.00; lump-sum administration fee: EUR 59.50), unless the lessee proves that the lessor has incurred less expense and/or damage; the lessor is at liberty to claim further damage.
5. Damage to brakes, damage caused during normal operation of the vehicle, and simple fracture damage do not constitute accident damage; this applies in particular to damage caused by the slippage of any goods carried.
6. The lessee, in using the toll roads, must provide for the timely and full payment of the toll. The lessee shall indemnify the lessor from all tolls caused by the former or by third parties to whom the lessee entrusts the vehicle. For motor vehicles with a gross vehicle weight of at least 7.5t, the lessor will provide the lessee with an On-Board Unit (OBU) for the automatic collection of tolls according to the German Federal Trunk Road Toll Act. However, this does not apply to vehicle combinations of at least 7.5t for which the tractor alone has a gross vehicle weight of less than 7.5t. In this case, the lessee is obliged to pay the toll manually (online or at the terminal). The lessee is obliged to handle the OBU with care according to manufacturer specifications and must protect the OBU from unlawful access by third parties and from manipulation. The lessee is responsible for the correct setting of the OBU, in particular the number of axles and the emission class. All costs incurred due to the incorrect setting of the OBU shall be borne by the lessee. Damage to the OBU or its malfunctioning must be reported to the lessor immediately. In these cases, the lessee must manually (online or at the terminal) log into the toll system or (if necessary) exit the toll route network immediately. The lessor will invoice for the tolls incurred for the respective rental period along with the toll-system operator, Toll Collect GmbH, or through the latter's service provider. The lessor shall provide the lessee with a list of the journeys incurring a toll along with the invoice.
7. For trucks with a permitted overall weight of 7.5t to 11.99t the lessor does not pay road tax increased by any trailer surcharge. If a rented truck is used with a trailer, the lessee must therefore ensure that the road tax for the trailer (trailer surcharge) is paid in due time and in full. The lessee shall indemnify the lessor against all claims, taxes (including any interests, extra charges for late payment and other accessory claims), costs, penalty and warning fines, which the authorities assert against the lessor because of a breach of the above obligation.
8. These provisions apply not only to the lessee but also to the authorized driver, whereby, however, the contractual exemption from liability does not apply to unauthorized users of the rented vehicle.
J: Return of the vehicle, data in navigation and communication systems
1.The rental contract shall end upon the expiry of the agreed rental term. If the lessee continues to use the vehicle after expiry of the agreed rental term, the rental shall not be deemed to have been extended. Paragraph 545 German Civil Code (BGB) shall not apply
2. The lessee is obliged to return the vehicle to the lessor at the end of the rental period in the condition, at the time, and at the location agreed.
3. As a result of using a navigation device, the navigation data entered during the rental period can be stored in the vehicle, if necessary. When coupling mobile phones or other devices with the vehicle, data from these devices may also be stored in the vehicle. If the lessee/driver wishes the aforementioned data to no longer be stored in the vehicle after the vehicle has been returned, he must ensure that it is deleted before the vehicle is returned. Deletion may be effected by resetting the navigation and communication systems of the vehicle to the factory settings. Instructions can be found in the operating instructions in the glove compartment. The lessor is not obliged to delete the aforementioned data.
4. Special rental rates apply only within the period offered and presuppose that the rental period complies with the one agreed to at the time of rental. If said period is exceeded or curtailed, the normal rate, instead of the special rate, shall apply to the whole rental period.
5. In the event of any breach of the obligation to return the vehicle and there is more than one lessee, the lessees shall be jointly and severally liable.
6. If the lessee does not return the vehicle or its key(s) to the lessor after expiry of the agreed rental term, either culpably or not, the lessor shall be entitled to demand payment in the amount of at least the previously agreed rental rate as compensation for use of the vehicle for the period for which the vehicle is detained; the right to assert further damages is not excluded.
7. In the case of long-term rentals (rentals with an agreed rental term of more than 27 days) the following shall apply in addition to Clauses 1 to 5 of this section J: In the event that the permitted kilometers reading stated in the rental agreement is reached the lessee is obliged to return the vehicle even before expiry of the agreed rental term. In the event that the lessee exceeds the permitted kilometers reading stipulated in the rental agreement by more than 100 km and/or returns the vehicle after the date stipulated in the rental agreement, he shall be obliged to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of EUR 500; this shall not apply if the lessee proves that the lessor has not incurred any damage or has incurred only minimal damage. When the kilometers reading stipulated in the rental agreement has been reached before expiry of the agreed rental term, the lessee shall receive an equivalent replacement vehicle for the remainder of the rental term when the vehicle is returned.
1. The parties shall be entitled to terminate the rental contracts in accordance with the statutory provisions. The lessor may terminate the rental contracts extraordinarily for cause without notice. Such cause shall be deemed to include, in particular: · Considerable deterioration of lessee’s financial situation · Dishonoured bank debits / cheques, · enforcement measures aimed against the lessee, · lack of care of the vehicle, · improper and illegal use, · disregard of the regulations governing the use of motor vehicles for road haulage, · if it becomes unreasonable to expect the rental contract to be continued, e.g. owing to an excessive damage ratio.
2. If there is more than one rental contract in place between the lessor and the lessee, and if the lessor is entitled to terminate one of the contracts extraordinarily for cause without notice, the lessor shall also be entitled to terminate all other rental contracts extraordinarily without notice, provided the continuation of the other rental contracts is unacceptable due to the Lessee acting in bad faith. This shall be deemed to include, in particular: · Causing willful damage to a rental vehicle, · Culpably concealing or trying to conceal damages to rental vehicles, · Causing willful damage to the Lessor · If the lessee is in arrears with his payments of at least one week’s rental by more than five working days from the due date, · If the lessee uses a rental vehicle for or in conjunction with criminal actions.
3. If the lessor terminates a rental contract, the lessee shall be obliged to surrender the vehicles, together with all vehicle documents, all accessories and all vehicle keys, immediately to the lessor.
L: Lessee’s direct debit authorization
1. The lessee authorizes the lessor and its authorized collection agent irrevocably to deduct all car rental costs and all other claims connected with the rental agreement from the means of payment presented at the conclusion of the rental agreement, named in the rental agreement or subsequently presented or additionally named by the lessee.
M: Right to object newsletter
1.We use your e-mail address to offer you similar goods or services. You can object to this use of your e-mail address at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to basic rates.
N: What Happens in case od a dispute with regard to my rental?
- Applicable law In case of a dispute between you and azrent regarding your rental, German law is applicable.
- Customer Relations Service
Please contact the Customer Relations Service of the Europcar country where you made your reservation. This country may be different from the one which is renting the vehicle to you or from the country of your place of residence.
For bookings you have made via azrent Germany, you can contact the Customer Relations Service at the following addresses and telephone:
AZ Rent GmbH
Rhönstraße 13, 63071 Offenbach am Main
Telefon: 069 800 877 38
c) Notifications All notifications directed to you from Europcar pursuant to your rental agreement shall be sent to the addresses indicated in the latter, and which you and Europcar shall recognise as the elected domicile for all purposes. Any modifications must be communicated to the other party.
O: General Provisions
1. Only undisputed claims of the lessee or of an authorized driver, or claims of the lessee or of an authorized driver, which have become final and absolute, may be set off against claims of the lessor.
2. All rights and obligations arising out of this Agreement enure to the benefit of and against the authorized driver.
3. If and insofar as no provision is contained in this Agreement, the regulations of the Insurance Contracts Act (Versichungsvertragsgesetz (VVG)) and the regulations of the General Conditions for Motor Vehicle Insurance (AKB 95) shall apply mutatis mutandis. This also applies to any ambiguities arising out of this Agreement.
4. The European Commission has set up a platform for the out-of-court online dispute resolution of consumer disputes at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. AZ Rent GmbH does not participate in this process for alternative dispute resolution.
5. Contractual documents The binding documents between you and Europcar are, by order of priority, the following:
• The rental agreement and its specific conditions (the document signed by you at the moment of the checkout or the first day of rental)
• The confirmation email (where you have pre-booked your rental)
• The AZ Rent Insurance and Protection Provisions
• The Recommended Tariff List
• The present T&Cs which apply to all aforementioned documents
P: Place of jurisdiction, written form
1. There are no verbal side agreements.
2. If the lessee is a merchant ("Kaufmann"), a public-sector legal entity or a special body or fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be Munich.